Skills Coach (Job Share) – 17.5 hours per week
Location: AMH Promote (Bangor)
Salary scale range point L £15,752 – R £20,764 (pro-rata)
The overall purpose of this post is the effective planning and delivery of personal and social activity programmes, as well as training and support programmes for adults with learning disabilities.
The post holder will be required to plan and provide accredited training / activity programmes that will include:
- Creative Arts
- Health and Wellbeing
- Personal Development
- Social and Recreational Activities
Key Result Areas:
- Activity /Training Delivery, Assessment and Review
- Supporting Client Development
- Quality Assuring Service Delivery
- Health and Safety
- Personal Training, Development and Practice
- Operational Targets
For a full job description and an application pack, please download via Apply below.
Completed forms should be returned to HR dept by 12.00noon, Friday 8th August, 2014.
Apply at our Recruit NI website here