On Wednesday 13th November, Action Mental Health, in partnership with Adnova Consulting, is pleased to welcome magician Bob Pound to The MAC for a night of wonder and showing you that the impossible is possible.
- Doors open 18.30pm with complimentary drink & canapés upon arrival
- Networking from 19.00pm & show start at 20.00pm
- Early Bird Tickets £30pp (+ Eventbrite handling fee) – available until end of September (£35pp after)
- Dress code is smart casual
- Once registered, your official ticket and full details for the event will be forwarded onto you mid-October
Living in the UK, Bob is probably one of our most talented yet unknown magicians. He has performed for the Royal Family, Sir Paul McCartney and Twiggy to name but a few and has endorsements from world class magicians such as David Blaine and Dynamo.
On the night, whilst networking with business associates from across Northern Ireland, you will experience some spectacular up close magic as Bob winds his way among our guests before being shown towards the downstairs theatre where you will witness a fantastic stage show and hear more about Bob’s own personal experiences which magic has helped him overcome. A real story of hope.
It will be a unique night not to be missed and we would love for you to join us and offer your support. Not only will it be a wonderful and relaxed networking opportunity with a twist, but the night will be raising funds to support Action Mental Health’s school programmes across Northern Ireland.