- Fantastic new challenge for 2020!
- Trek through the Giant’s Causeway UNESCO World Heritage site
- Marathon distance trek along the stunning Northern Ireland coast
- Two nights accommodation included
- Easily accessible by bus from Belfast
New for 2020!
This tough one day challenge has you trekking a marathon distance along the Giant’s Causeway Coastal Route. Whilst the distance alone would make this a tough challenge, the nature of the undulating terrain will have you ascending over 1000m along the dramatic coastline of this UNESCO World Heritage site.
Start: 17th July 2020 – POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Finish: 19th July 2020
Location(s): Causeway Coast
Duration: 3 days
Non-refundable booking fee to secure your place on the challenge
The amount you pledge to raise for Action Mental Health
For more information on this event or to request a brochure please contact the fundraising team email@example.com