- Experience the land, the people and the wildlife of the Sahara Desert
- Cover 100km on this five-day trek
- Pass through valleys, gorges, plateaus, sand dunes and oases
- Climb Jebel Lamrakeb for incredible views of the region
- Celebrate the group’s impressive achievement in Ouarzazate
Rediscover true adventure in the awe-inspiring Sahara Desert.
This five day trek covers 100km passing through Morocco’s forbidding landscape punctuated by peaks, gorges, dunes and oases. At night, sleep under Africa’s star strewn skies and enjoy traditional Berber hospitality.
This challenge goes beyond the Jebel Saghro region, starting on the Maider El Kbir plateau, before ascending Jebel El Mrakib, and admiring the stunning views. Walking through palm gorges, the route joins the dry Rhris River and heads towards an oasis of tamarisk trees. The final days are spent trekking along the Tikertouachene River, before celebrating a successful end to the challenge in Ouarzazate.
This trek is challenging, unforgiving, and life-changing.
Start: 7th November 2020 – POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Finish: 14th November 2020
Duration: 7 days
Non-refundable booking fee to secure your place on the challenge
The amount you pledge to raise for Action Mental Health
For more information on this event or to request a brochure please contact the fundraising team firstname.lastname@example.org