What Impact did Action Mental Health have in 2018-19??
Our Impact Report 2018/19 is now available to download!
Packed with stats from our recovery services and resilience services, it is a clear picture of how we are having an impact in our local communities. We really are living up to our mission – to make a positive difference to people’s mental health and well-being!
A snap shot:
- 31,487 beneficiaries of AMH Resilience services
- 3,479 accredited training outcomes by AMH clients
- 221 clients progressed to paid employment, voluntary work or further education or training
- Our messages to raise awareness and tackle stigma, reached 28M people via traditional and digital media
- New Life Counselling (a member of the Action Mental Health Group) delivered 13,065 counselling sessions
- The Northern Area Mental Health Initiative had 19,569 beneficiaries (April 2017-March 2019)
- We had 179 wonderful people working in Action Mental Health
A hard copy is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
A full copy of the consolidated group annual report and audited accounts of the year to 31st March 2019 can be obtained by contacting email@example.com.