There are lots of ways individuals can get involved in fundraising at home or in their community.
Some ideas include:
- Ask your friends and family to donate money in lieu of birthday or anniversary gifts
- Make a donation to Action Mental Health instead of offering wedding favours – we have lovely pins or wristbands you can offer your guests.
- You could organise a charity lunch or an evening gala. Ask local businesses to donate prizes for a raffle.
- Become a sales person: from selling something you’ve made to selling second hand goods – organise a car boot sale.
- Are you tech savvy? What about hosting an online auction? Ask local businesses to donate the prizes.
- Are you a singer? You could organise a Karaoke night or caroling at Christmas!