More about the London Landmarks Half Marathon.
Central London’s Landmarks Half Marathon will be returning for 2022.
Join over 14,500 runners at the start on Pall Mall and race past fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Tower of London and the London Eye before finishing by Downing Street.
The event is not your average half marathon! It will celebrate the wonderful culture and heritage with runners and spectators discovering some of London’s best kept secrets.
Join team Action Mental Health and lets #TakeActionOnMentalHealth
Date: Sunday 3rd April 2022
Where: Starting point – The Strand, London
Registration Fee: £35
When you fundraise with us you’ll receive:
- a Action Mental Health running vest to to make you look the part on the day
- a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your sponsorship goal
- support from our dedicated fundraising team
- cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!
- a personalised thank you certificate after your fundraising journey is over
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org