There are lots of ways individuals can get involved in fundraising at home or in their community.
Some ideas include:
- Host a coffee morning or tea party and ask for donations to raise vital funds for AMH.
- If you’re a member of a society or a club, could you organise a fundraising event together?
- Take on a personal challenge. It could be anything from a sponsored walk, to a sky-dive or trekking the Great Wall of China -get in touch and see how we can support your efforts.
- Ask your friends and family to donate money in lieu of birthday or anniversary gifts.
- You could organise a charity lunch or an evening gala. Ask local businesses to donate prizes for a raffle.
- Become a sales person: from selling something you’ve made to selling second hand goods – organise a car boot sale and turn all those items into funds for AMH.
- Are you a singer? You could organise a Karaoke night or caroling