Schools’ Challenge on World Mental Health Day
10 October 2017 is World Mental Health Day and Action Mental Health is calling on schools to take part in the 5 Ways to Well-being Challenge.
Beginning on 10 October we’re challenging schools to adopt 5 simple steps to help maintain and improve well-being.
- Connect – Get together and organise a ‘wear purple to school day’ to support Action Mental Health and celebrate World Mental Health Day!
- Be active – Organise an activity like a sponsored walk or run in the school grounds and raise funds for Action Mental Health.
- Give – Bring a donation to take part. AMH relies on support from the local community so our MensSana project can provide vital mental health awareness programmes in schools like yours!
- Take Notice – Stop and think how you can get involved this World Mental Health Day. AMH can help support your fundraising efforts – to find out more or to register your school please contact our fundraising team by emailing [email protected] or by calling 028 9182 8494.
- Keep Learning – AMH MensSana can deliver a range of educational programmes in your school to support all ages in the area of mental health and emotional well-being, get in touch to find out more!
Save the date and get involved!
If your school is up for the challenge you can get in touch with our Events & Fundraising Team by emailing [email protected] or call 028 9182 8494.
Five ways to well-being – New Economics Foundation