Advice for children video
Rachel from AMH MensSana shares advice on staying mentally well for children. She covers everything from going on a bear hunt to making Banana Bread.
Banana Bread Recipe
Try out this recipe perfected to a T by one of our team.
140g butter, softened, plus extra for the tin
90g caster sugar
2 large eggs, beaten
175g self-raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 very ripe bananas, mashed
1 extra banana for decoration
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Butter a 2lb loaf tin and line the base and sides with baking parchment.
- Cream 140g softened butter and 140g caster sugar until light and fluffy, then slowly add 2 beaten large eggs with a little of the 140g flour.
- Fold in the remaining flour, 1 tsp baking powder and 2 mashed bananas.
- Pour into the tin. Cut banana length ways and lay both on top of cake mixture. Sprinkle with caster sugar.
- bake for about 30 mins. Turn oven down to 150C for 25 minutes.
- Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then remove to a wire rack.